Digital Media Manager- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Digital Media Manager opportunity with a top-tier Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. This position will be responsible for digital publishing, content management, and web development efforts and will support the firm’s global marketing and distribution and goals and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on digital media and content marketing management experience within financial services.
This is a 6+ month contract opportunity that will pay $32-36/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour workweek.
Supports publishing quality standards and ensures consistent and timely dissemination of content to internal and external environments
Performs technical data checks and verifies that all publishing efforts adhere to and incorporate defined quality controls and procedures
Navigates all web development and maintenance efforts across the company’s global websites
Participates in site(s) maintenance and troubleshooting efforts including general updates
Proactively investigates and troubleshoots content and platform related issues and coordinates necessary actions for timely resolution
Develops procedural documentation and delivers training on daily responsibilities from authoring to publishing a web development
Utilizes Workfront and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Collaborates on projects, adding value to efforts from content creation to agile development items
Proactively supports and drives global marketing and distribution strategies and initiatives
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of hands-on marketing or advertising experience within financial services
- Solid understanding of financial services industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Proven ability to work collaborative in a team as well as efficiently independently
- Great technical skills (MS Office Suite, Workfront, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM))
- Previous experience working with automated project management workflow systems (Workfront and/or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.