Desktop Support Engineer
Our client an industry leading Boston based investment manager has an immediate need for a Desktop Engineer to join their team contract to hire.
This is an onsite role in with a hybrid model, 3 days in office and 2 remote.
The End User Support Analyst I is responsible for assisting in the support and maintenance of desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware, software, and user functionality for the organization on a day-to-day basis. The Analyst will take ownership and perform follow up on all assigned tasks and be a self-starter.
Core technologies include:
Windows 10, Apple iOS, Active Directory and Exchange account management (O365 and Exchange 2010), MS Office and common PC software suites, desktop and laptop hardware, printers, and mobile device management and PC imaging systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in Acadian’s ticketing system including logging, assigning, troubleshooting and escalating tickets for hardware, software and application issues.
- Provide resolutions in a timely manner via telephone, face to face meetings or email.
- Coordinate other IT resources to assist in problem resolution as needed.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions; ensure documents are kept up to date.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Currently pursuing further education in computer science or a related field.
- Strong technical background with the ability to solve IT related issues.
- Ability to communicate ideas and resolutions in a clear, concise, user-friendly manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and manage his/her time both independently as well as within a team environment.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation.
For immediate consideration please email a resume to Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.