Deal Cost Manager (Hybrid, 3 days in office)
A highly successful global private equity firm, located in Boston, is actively looking for a Deal Cost Manager to join their team! Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Deal Cost Manager will be responsible for the corporate accounting tasks of the firm, including the general ledger, deal cost, and accounts payable. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading!
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Corporate, Tax, Legal, FP&A, Fund and Compliance teams to produce accurate results and to ensure requirements are met.
- Assist in development/maintenance of training programs with team.
- Deliver specialized reporting for deal cost areas, including Limited Partner Advisory Committee disclosures, weekly/monthly/quarterly deal spend, global vendor reporting, etc.
- Act as point person between Deal Team and Accounts Payable team in deal closings.
- Support monthly close activity through review of deal cost related account analysis and reconciliations.
- Support the annual audit and external auditors relating to deal cost activity.
- Manage and support team responsible for deal project and fund recharge process
- Develop, maintain, and oversee policies and procedures with the Management Company team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a nationally recognized college/university, required
- CPA required; Big Four preferred
- 6+ years of public and/or private general accounting experience
- Experience with Tier 1 ERP financial system preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package with 100% paid benefits, and a hybrid work model. If you’re interested in the Deal Cost Manager role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.