PLEASE NOTE, WE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERING ANY C2C CANDIDATES AND CANDIDATES MUST CURRENTLY BE IN THE GREATER BOSTON AREA.
Our client in the investment space in Boston, MA is seeking a highly skilled Data Architect for a full time hybrid (2 days wfh/3 in office).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- Over 7 years of professional experience in developing software applications using Python, C#, or Java.
Data Architecture Expertise
- Extensive experience working with and creating medium-to-large scale data architectures.
- Solid understanding of databases, data transformations, and data storage techniques.
Data Technology Command
- Command of different types of data architectures and data storage technologies, with a clear understanding of when to use each.
Cloud Database Experience
- Hands-on experience working with Server/Serverless Cloud database technologies such as Redshift, Snowflake, Athena, or BigQuery.
- Any working experience with Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka Streams is a plus.
Schema Design and Operation
- Proven experience in designing data schema and operating internal data warehouses and SQL/NoSQL database systems.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Web Scraping Proficiency
- Proficient with current web scraping technologies.
Data Warehousing Design
- Familiarity with Kimball/Star data warehousing design is a plus.
Reporting and Visualization
- Familiarity with reporting technologies and data visualization is a plus.
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about leveraging your expertise in data architecture to contribute to innovative software development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to Angela Fagin at firstname.lastname@example.org.