Corporate Tax Accountant – Technology Company – Canton, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Tax Accountant position located in Canton, MA. The role is with a rapidly growing technology company and the Tax Accountant will report directly to the Tax Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience processing 90 state tax returns and will be responsible for all aspects of the tax compliance process for our company.
This is an 8+ month contract assignment that will pay $40-$45/hr within a 40 hour work week.
- Process state tax returns for all employees
- Prepare tax reports and filings
- Provide tax advice to employees and management
- Stay up-to-date on tax regulations and changes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA license
- 5+ years of experience in tax accounting
- Relevant experience processing State Tax returns
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your resume to Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.