Corporate Accountant – SAAS Company
We are currently seeking candidates for a Corporate Accountant opportunity with a highly successful biotechnology organization located in Waltham, MA. The Corporate Accountant will be responsible for performing accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), month-end close processes, and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of corporate accounting experience, and will have excellent communication, time management, and organization skills.
This is a 6+ month contract opportunity, paying between $30-$40/hour (depending on experience). This role offers hybrid flexibility, great work life balance, wonderful company culture, and tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the month end close process to include account reconciliations and financial reporting
- Preform bank reconciliations for all operations accounts and other balance sheet accounts
- Manage the AP and AR process to include following gup with customers regarding invoice status
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 + years of experience (SaaS experience is preferred)
- Experience performing accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), reconciliations, and financial reporting
- Solid technical skills (experience with NetSuite and Bill.com preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
- Ability to learn and contribute in team and independent environments
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Must be willing to be onsite every Wednesday
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Kelly Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org.