Compliance Analyst – Investment Management (Boston, MA)
We are currently seeking candidates for a Compliance Analyst opportunity with a highly successful and well-respected Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Compliance Analyst will drive the processes of the Corporate Compliance, Distribution Compliance, and Code of Ethics teams, and will perform reconciliations, research and resolve discrepancies, develop and deliver compliance reporting, and support firm initiatives and strategies. The Compliance Analyst role offers great work-life balance, strong mentorship, and tremendous room for growth.
This opportunity will follow a hybrid work model, and is a 6-12+ month contract position, paying between $25-$27/hour (depending on experience).
- Drive the processes and proceedings of the Corporate Compliance group and Code of Ethics team
- Perform diligent maintenance of data from broker statements into the Code of Ethics systems
- Conduct reconciliations of account and data and identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve data issues and data issues with brokers
- Develop and deliver daily, monthly, and quarterly COE compliance reports
- Communicate with employees regarding brokerage data and statement issues
- Support procedures of the Distribution Compliance group using knowledge of anti-money laundering, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC regulations
- Review and resolve sanction-related alerts, and prioritize and address high risk transaction alerts
- Coordinate the search process for newly introduced OFAC sanctions announcements
- Provide additional assistance and collaboration as needed
- BS/BA in a relevant field (Finance, Economics, Business, etc.)
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience in financial services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, and intellectual curiosity
- Great problem-solving, analytical, and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Solid technical skills and an ability to learn new systems and software
- Knowledge of securities markets, financial transactions, and compliance and regulatory functions
- Previous experience with investigations tools, including public and proprietary record searches, sanctions and OFAC screening, AML/KYC and adverse media searches preferred
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), USA Patriot Act, and OFAC regulations preferred
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at email@example.com.