Client Service Representative – Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Client Service Representative opportunity with an industry leading Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Client Service Representative will develop and utilize excellent client relation skills, and will serve as a resource for all standard and complex financial and non-financial related transaction inquiries. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and great organizational skills.
This position is a 3-6+ month contract to hire opportunity, paying $20/hour.
- Responds to incoming phone calls from existing and potential clients
- Processes a variety of routine and complex financial and non-financial transactions
- Resolves basic account problems and questions; initiates research on more complex problems by directing to appropriate work area for resolution.
- Communicates with shareholders, participants, broker/dealers, and others to verify information and clarify requests or
- Provides appropriate documentation to customers as requested
- Collaborates with various internal departments to optimize client service processes
- Assists in special projects as needed
- BS/BA degree (preferred)
- Customer service experience (required)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.