Benefits Analyst- Investment Management- New York, NY
We are seeking candidates for a Benefits Analyst position with an industry-leading investment management firm located in New York, NY. This position will be part of the HR Operations team and oversee the operational aspects of HR functions globally and will be responsible for providing operational services for employee life cycle process, reporting, analytics, and all HR transactions in Workday. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience within HR, Benefits, Leave of Absence, and Workday. Qualified candidates who are 100% REMOTE will be considered.
This is a 12+ month contract position that will pay $48-50/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Provide support to employees, managers, and within Human Resources on policy and procedure questions related to leaves of absence in the US
- Monitor employee-related legislative and regulatory changes and/or developments
- Ensure changes to laws and regulations are operationalized within the firm
- Facilitate compliance with regulatory reporting, notice and posting requirements
- Serve as escalation point for RFP (Request for Proposals) requests relating to HR Policy and Compliance
- Participate in projects as needed, including as an SME and/or in a project management capacity
- Manage large data changes in Workday
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources/Benefits
- Workday experience (REQUIRED)
- Leave of Absence experience (REQUIRED)
- Additional benefits experience preferred
- Strong professionalism and attention to detail required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This individual will perform as key member responding to LOA inquiries
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.