Audit Senior Manager
One of the most well-established and continually growing CPA firms, located just south of Boston, is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join the firm as an Audit Senior Manager. This position will be responsible for leading the audit processes for a a diverse set of clients including HNW individuals, startups, and small to middle market firms across a variety of industries. This position will pay up to $200k base salary plus a bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work/life balance. This position will also provide significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Lead financial and compliance audit processes, including reviewing work of junior staff and making any corrections.
- Presenting financial reports to clients and senior management
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience doing audits in public accounting
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested or have any questions, reach out and send your resume of Caelan Etti at firstname.lastname@example.org.