Our client, a large Regional CPA Firm in the Boston area, seeks an Audit Senior to join their team. This position is 100% Remote with no plans to ever go back into the office.
Serves as an experienced and seasoned member of the Audit team. Performs and guides other staff members in delivering multi-faceted and complex assignments and tasks for a variety of clients and businesses. Demonstrates a breadth and depth of professional knowledge and technical skills. Shares accountability with the manager and partner to ensure exceptional client service. Lead the engagement team with an emphasis on collaboration, flexibility and valuing the differences in others.
- BS/BA degree – concentration in Accounting and active pursuit of CPA
- 2+ years of auditing experience with a public accounting firm
- Experience in auditing privately held companies and leading a team. Experience with Non Profit and/or Education Industries a plus. Ability to work independently on assignments and address issues or questions with the client, engagement Manager or Partner.
- Strong time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Engagement and Pro F/X is a plus
Salary range $80-120K + Bonus! If interested, please email Wes Tyrrell at email@example.com.