Assistant Trust Administrator
We are currently seeking candidates for an Assistant Trust Administrator at a reputable Law Firm (numerous locations) in Downtown Boston, MA, 02109.
This is a full-time permanent role and will pay up to $80K range (based on relevant work experience) within a 40-hour work week. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years trust administration experience.
- Coordinate opening of new trusts, and retirement and investment accounts
- Review all pertinent information and coordinates the transfer of assets with all applicable parties
- Process receipt of new property for accounts
- Review and collect documentation necessary for the proper upkeep of the client files
- Review and communicate all approved trades and distributions
- Review weekly trust operations activities and confirms proper documentation is in both the client file and the weekly transaction report
- Provide timely documentation for Annual Account Reviews.
- Close accounts and distributes assets.
- Coordinate distribution of securities or cash on closing.
- 2+ years of related trust administration experience including knowledge of trusts, estates and fiduciary and individual tax requirements and/or financial services accounting/operations experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time extremely well
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com.
Trust Administrator, trust, estates, law firm