Corporate Assistant Controller (Hybrid, 3 days in office)
A highly successful global private equity firm, located in Boston, is actively looking for a Corporate Assistant Controller to join their team! Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, this person will be responsible for tasks involving strategy, vison, process improvements, polices and procedures, accounting and reporting etc. If you’re interested in the Assistant Corporate Controller position, please keep reading!
- Manage relationships and responsibilities with the Corporate Accounting, Tax, Legal, Payroll, FP&A, Fund Administration and Compliance teams to produce accurate results and to ensure requirements are achieved
- Assist in development / maintenance of training programs with team
- Develop, maintain and oversee policies and procedures with the Corporate Accounting team
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, LPAs, Advisory Agreements, etc.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of comprehensive monthly, quarterly, and annual statutory financial and management reporting and related analyses in accordance with established timetables
- Review all general ledger activity and provide / develop meaningful executive level analysis to business stakeholders, as needed (e.g. assist budget to actual reporting for trends, and early identification and resolution of issues)
- Support the annual audit and external auditors, including preparation of tax basis financial statements, related notes and supporting information
- Collaborate with the International Accounting team on monthly financial close planning, tax strategy, ongoing changes and anticipated impacts on consolidations and other reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a nationally recognized college/university, required
- CPA required; Big Four & Tax experience preferred
- 7+ years of public and/or private general accounting experience
- Experience with Tier 1 ERP financial system
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package with 100% paid benefits and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in the Assistant Corporate Controller role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.