Our Client, an elite global private equity firm in Boston, is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Assistant Corporate Controller to be an integral part of their team and continued success and growth.
Why Work for Our Client?
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits – including 100% paid medical insurance
- Work/Life Balance – Hybrid Schedule
- Beautiful Office Space
- Top Notch Leadership Team
- Great Work Culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline, Master’s a plus
- 7+ years of experience with significant experience managing others
- CPA Required
- Strong Technical Skills – Experience with a Tier 1 ERP System
- Support the entire Corporate Accounting Function – i.e. G/L, Cash Reconciliations, AP/AR, external audit preparation, financial reporting
- Self-Starter with a Positive “Can Do” Attitude
Interested Parties Please Send your resume to email@example.com and or contact him at 617.832.2048.