A leading, Boston-based, alternative credit manager with almost $3B in AUM, is seeking an experienced and driven individual to join the firm as an Assistant Controller. This position will be responsible for overseeing the financial accounting and reporting functions related to three commingled funds and support both the firm’s controller and CFO. This position will offer up to a $140k base salary plus bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work/life balance with a hybrid schedule. This position will also offer significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- With the assistance of external administrators, prepare and review quarterly and annual financial statements and partner’s capital statements across three of the Firm’s fund vehicles
- Oversee the ongoing compliance and reporting associated with senior credit facilities
- Assist in the management of cash needs of the firm alongside the Firm’s treasurer and middle office manager
- Assist in the creation, preparation, and dissemination of key reports to Firm management and investors
- Timely filing of tax returns and K-1s with assistance from tax provider
- Work closely with independent auditors, especially during the preparation of the year-end audited financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field required
- 5-8 years of experience in public/private accounting; credit, PE, or hedge fund preferred
- Extensive fund partnership accounting and reporting required
- Experience with Allvue Systems is a plus
- Credit facility oversight and administration experience is a plus
- Detail oriented but also able to convey the bigger picture of what the numbers suggest
If you are interested and want to learn more, please email your resume to Caelan Etti at firstname.lastname@example.org.