Administrative Manager (Hybrid, 3 days in office)
A highly successful investment management firm, located in Boston, is actively searching for an experienced Administrative Manager to join their team! This person will be part of a team that is responsible for 150 support positions across the Americas and London. This person will be supervising 25+ administrative professionals in the company’s US offices. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please keep reading!
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Consult with hiring teams to determine job descriptions & interview process
- Work with HR to ensure sourcing of desirable candidates
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires
- Performance Management
- Construct feedback vehicles & manage related processes
- Address ad hoc performance concerns
- Training & Coaching
- Provide a training program & materials that enable rapid and ongoing assimilation of core competencies
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities to promote employee engagement and potential career advancement
- Business operations
- Foster constructure relationships with stakeholders and firm leadership
- Coordination of general management processes across business units including financial budgets, business continuity planning, real estate and visitor management, etc.
- BS/BA degree with strong academic credentials
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ recent experience with direct personnel management of a significantly-sized population, preferably in a mid-to-large sized professional services environment
- Demonstrated competence in both process/program management (e.g., development and implementation of curricula, best practices, control procedures, etc.) and data-driven project management
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid model, 3 days a week in office
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package, 120-125K base plus bonus potential and great benefits. If you’re interested in learning more about the Administrative Manager role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.