Administrative Assistant- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position with a fast-growing fintech company located in Boston, MA. This position will support the President and other Managers and will be responsible for coordinating meeting and related process, managing activities of the office, and engaging with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience.
This is a 3-month contract-to-hire opportunity that will pay $26-30/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour workweek. This position is required to be onsite 4 days/wk.
- Coordinate the schedule of the President for internal and external meetings and roles
- Arrange travel when necessary
- Interact with staff setting a welcoming tone for all employees and manage the Boston office
- Schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders and acts as the point person for distribution of materials, attendance tracking, and follow-up
- Organize and prepare all materials necessary for meetings and ensures the President and other team members have access to the materials in a timely manner
- Other general administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong proofreading, copy-editing, and writing skills are required
- Must handle assignments that involve highly sensitive or confidential matters
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with other team members and clients
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Requires acceptable results of background checks and drug testing
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.