Administrative Assistant – Investment Management – Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position with a global agriculture and food production investment management firm located in Boston, MA. This position will support the CEO and Senior Management. The firm focuses on strong partnerships, operational excellence, and continuous improvement, and is underpinned by a comprehensive approach to ESG. The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years of administrative experience in professional services industry.
This is a 3+ month contract-to-hire opportunity that will pay $30-40/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week. The candidate is required to be onsite 4-5 days/wk.
- Provide calendar management via Microsoft Outlook for CEO and Senior Management
- Main point of contact for scheduling management and client meetings
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts (make recommendations to ensure smooth day to day engagements)
- Manage phone calls, Microsoft Teams, and email communications with both internal and external parties in a professional manner (including clients and investors)
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements including flights, hotels, transportation, applicable entry visas and prepare expense reports
- Arrange frequent in office meetings and occasional off-site events, which will include working with the Administrative Assistant to schedule conference rooms, prepare meeting rooms and materials, order meals and refreshments
- Provide support for the administration and customization of CRM applications, such as Salesforce
- Edit and produce presentations and reports for entire team
- Handle errands and special projects as defined by the CEO and management
- BS/BA degree required
- 3-5+ years of prior full-time administrative experience in a professional organization (investment, consulting, legal etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of discretion in handling confidential information
- Accountable with sense of ownership and ability to prioritize and multi-task a high volume of requests and responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work well within a cross functional team environment with minimal supervision
- Team player with a positive attitude who prioritizes success of the team over individual achievements
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Salesforce
- Fluency or high proficiency in Portuguese and/or Spanish a plus, but not required
- Prior experience in Investor Relations or Human Resources a plus, but not required
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.