We are currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm located in Easton, MA. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative responsibilities, including calendar management, internal/external communications, vendor relations, and office management. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative, and will have 1+ years of relevant administrative experience.
This is a 3+ month contract to hire opportunity, paying $25/hour within a 40 hour work-week.
- Responsible for general administrative, office management, and reception responsibilities, including answering incoming telephone calls, greeting visitors, etc.
- Perform calendar management and coordinate team calendars, including organizing, scheduling, and tracking team meetings
- Assist meeting coordination needs, conduct catering requests/orders for meetings, and ensure visitors are cleared with building security
- Maintain office spaces, ensuring clean and organized conference rooms, kitchens, and common areas, and ensure office space is clean and secure at end of day
- Order, stock, organize, and distribute office supplies
- Route incoming and outgoing mail and package deliveries to employees
- Support Accounts Payable team in checking, reviewing, and inputting invoices
- Coordinate with vendors, prepare accounts payable checks, and deliver reporting
- Provide additional assistance as needed
- BS/BA degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years of administrative experience
- Experience performing calendar management, meeting coordination, and reception responsibilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and reliable
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Solid technical skills (MS Office Suite)
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org