A leading credit-focused alternative asset management firm, located in Boston, is seeking an experienced, driven, and detail-oriented individual to join the firm as an Administrative Assistant. This position will be responsible for collaborating with and providing administrative support to senior leadership by performing a wide range of general office and business-related administrative functions. This position will offer up to a $90k base salary plus a bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work/life balance with a hybrid schedule. This position will also offer significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Calendar management across multiple time zones, domestic and international travel planning, expense processing, and general administrative support
- Meet/greet guests and vendors, assist and direct as needed; arrange for building security access
- Schedule/coordinate meetings and conference calls; order and set up of catering when required
- Manage and direct professionals’ priorities; prompt for meetings and calls (dial in for conference calls)
- Arrange domestic and international travel including, coordinating flights, hotels and ground transportation; documentation for visas to certain countries where required
- Manage business-related expenses: process and submit travel and expense reports in a timely manner
- Creating, editing, preparing hard or softcopy presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of corporate experience in a similar position, supporting senior leaders in investment environment
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; must be able to work collaboratively with other admin team members across various time zones, and interact diplomatically and professionally, while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Superior organizational and time management skills; with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to continually re-prioritize in fast paced environment
If you are interested and want to learn more, please email your resume to Caelan Etti at email@example.com.