Accounts Payable Specialist (Hybrid, 3 days in office)
A global alternative investment management firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! This person will be responsible for timely and accurate payments and reimbursements to outside vendors and employees of the firm. If you’d like to learn more about the Account Payable Specialist role, please keep reading.
- Responsible for invoice processing and review; processes ACH/wire/check payments to outside vendors and employees of the firm.
- Ensure that all payments and entered and classified to the correct department and GL in NetSuite.
- Coordinate various work streams with third party administrator, ensuring that supporting documentation (invoices, approvals, etc.) is delivered timely and in accordance with policy.
- Oversee accounts payable and T&E expense report processing, including assisting during peak times and for one-off emergency payments.
- Works with external consultants, executive assistants, and suppliers to resolve discrepancies or obtain missing information on invoices and expense claims.
- Assist in the preparation of multi-state semi-monthly payroll as well as bonus payments.
- 3-6 years of experience in public accounting or accounts payable
- BA/BS degree, with a strong GPA; major in Accounting preferred
- Proficiency with NetSuite and Concur a plus
- Systems and time tracking experience with ADP, Replicon and Ceridian a plus
- Must be willing to work on hybrid model (3 days in office)
This is a full-time position that is offering a strong compensation package, plus bonus potential and great benefits. If you’re interested in the Accounts Payable Specialist role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.