Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our Client, an elite financial services firm in Boston is looking for a bright and dedicated Accounts Payable Coordinator to grow with their team and be an integral part of their continued success.
Why Work For Our Client?
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- Great Work Culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Similar
- 1-5 years of experience with accounts payable or in Public Accounting
- Experience with common accounting software and MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
Interested Parties Please Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and or contact him at 617.832.2048.