Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking candidates for an Accounts Payable Associate/Administrative Assistant at a real estate management and investment firm located in Raynham, MA, 02767.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of administrative and Accounts Payable experience in a fast-paced role in a professional environment. Recent graduates with an internship(s) are encouraged to apply.
This is a 4-month temporary role (with an opportunity to become permanent) and will pay up to $35.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week. 5 days per week on-site.
- Checks, reviews, and inputs invoices for payment.
- Obtain necessary invoice approval as needed.
- Responsible for obtaining, verifying, maintaining vendor proof of insurance and W-9 files.
- Answer vendor inquiries.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieves messages from general delivery voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Greets on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives and delivers packages to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors and distributes corporate fax inbox.
- Sorts and distributes daily mail.
- 1+ years of administrative and Accounts Payable experience in a fast-paced role in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and accuracy
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified please send an updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Key terms: administrative assistant, office administrator, entry level, bachelor’s degree, intern, accountant, accounts payable, accounts receivable