We are currently seeking candidates for an Interim Accounting Manager role at a private equity co. located in Midtown New York, NY, 10013 to manage accounts payable, daily accounting activities and assist with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement close.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in corporate accounting roles.
This is a temporary role (est. duration – 6 months) and will pay up to $70.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week. On-site 2 days per week.
This is a “hands on” role and candidates must have experience with NetSuite.
- Manage accounts payable and vendor relations
- Daily accounting activities related to billing, general accounting, accounts
payable/purchasing, accounts receivable, prepaid, fixed assets; including variance analysis
- Sign off on all expense reports on weekly basis
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet and income statement reconciliation
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close and related reporting
- Split allocation of travel and related expenses between Management Company & Funds
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in corporate accounting roles
- NetSuite experience is required
- High attention to detail, organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: accounting manager, GAAP, month-end, quarter-end, controller, senior staff accountant, corporate accountant, NetSuite