Accounting Manager (Hybrid, 2-3 days in office)
A successful SaaS start-up, located in Buffalo, NY, is actively seeking an Accounting Manager to join their growing team! This person will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for building out and managing a high performing financial reporting function and team. This position is operating on a hybrid schedule and is offering a base salary between 100-140K, depending on experience, plus bonus potential. If you’re interested in learning more about the Accounting Manager role, please keep reading.
- Manage general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bookkeeping activities.
- Control technical accounting applications, such as revenue recognition, software development cost recording.
- Work with executive team to develop and implement internal control policies, procedures, and financial planning as needed.
- Monitor cash and funding balances and prepare cash projections.
- Prepare internal and external financial reporting.
- Assist the head of finance in the budgeting and forecast process.
- Advise on financial analyses and decision-making regarding capital investments, pricing, contract negotiations, significant costs, benchmarks, and other matters with management and head of finance.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in accounting or finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- Have 5+ years of public accounting experience, e.g., external financial audit or technical accounting, ideally with a Big 4 or large national firm, and/or experience in Series B or software technology company
- Prior experience is NetSuite or SAP a plus
This is a hybrid position that is offering a base salary between 100-140K base, depending on experience, plus bonus potential. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Hali Siegel at email@example.com.