A highly successful Private Equity firm located in the Back Bay is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to their growing team. This firm is looking for confident, creative professionals who will take initiative, has superior attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Management Company: Accounting
- Assist with quarter end/year end closing including; supporting schedules for balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Prepare/analyze and review management company financial documents
- Improve management company financial processes
- Maintain the company’s general ledger
- Assist with year-end audit
- Track/manage expense reimbursement processes
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Assist with quarterly income calculations
- Work on management company tax compliance process as well as quarterly income projections
- Manage various tax and accounting payments required to be made by the management company
- Assist/track various general partner fund entity items, build out financial reporting processes regarding these entities
- BA/BS degree Accounting or Finance or related field
- CPA Required!
- 4-7+ years of experience in accounting and financial reporting positions within the financial services industry
- Prior management experience is preferred
- Experience working with accounting systems
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer competitive pay, plus a strong bonus and benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at email@example.com.