Accounting Manager (Hybrid after first 90 days of employment)
A successful and growing non-profit healthcare organization, located North of Boston, is looking for a seasoned Accounting Manager to join their team! This person will be reporting to the CFO and will be responsible for streamlining the month-end close process and building SOP’s. If you’re interested, please keep reading!
- Orchestrate the month and close, financial reporting process.
- Perform journal entries, adjusting entries, reconcile the general ledger, bank statement, reconciliation, and produce a trial balance
- Pull financial data from the Dental and Medical Practice management systems
- Oversee the Payroll Accounting at month end
- Streamline operational Accounting and Finance procedures
- Collect, analyze, and summarize financial information spotting trends.
- Be hands-on in the financial conversion to SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with related experience
- Five-plus years of experience in accounting
- Strong systems skill SAP, Excel, Business Central, etc.
- Experience with establishing SOP’s
- Must be willing to work in office for the first 90 days of employment, the schedule will move to a hybrid schedule (3 days in office) following the 90 day period
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive base salary, plus great benefits. If you’re interested in learning more about the Accounting Manager position, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.