Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Metro North of Boston (Hybrid after 90 days 3-2)
Type: Contract to Hire
Compensation: To $60.00 per hour
Reports to: CFO
Outstanding opportunity to join a growing hospital that is adding to staff and enhancing their technology in accounting and finance. This professional will work directly under the CFO and will be responsible for streamlining the month-end close process and building SOP’s.
- Orchestrate the month and close, financial reporting process.
- Perform journal entries, adjusting entries, reconcile the general ledger, bank statement, reconciliation, and produce a trial balance.
- Pull financial data from the Dental and Medical Practice management systems.
- Oversee the Payroll Accounting at month end.
- Streamline operational Accounting and Finance procedures
- Collect, analyze, and summarize financial information spotting trends.
- Be hands-on in the financial conversion to SAP
- Work with the Billing Manager to streamline the billing and denial process.
- Act as the point person for an outside audit firm.
- Hands-on with Month, Quarter, and Year End close.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with related experience
- Five-plus years of experience in accounting
- Strong systems skill SAP, Excel, Business Central, etc.
- Experience with establishing SOP’s
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to this opportunity or send your resume to Peter Kulturides at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: nonprofit, nonprofit accounting, healthcare, accounting manager, contract to hire, accountant