A leading middle-market private equity firm based in Boston, with $15 Billion in AUM, is seeking a talented and driven individual to join the firm as an Accounting Manager. This position will report to the Controller and will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for private equity, credit, and technology fund families. This position will pay up to $140k base salary plus a bonus, profit share, 100% benefits coverage, and a great work/life balance with a hybrid schedule. This position will offer significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Handling the maintenance of the general ledger / accounting records for assigned fund families with the assistance of, and including oversight of, the Senior Accountants.
- Preparing or reviewing the calculations and notices for capital calls, distributions and periodic reporting to limited partners.
- Preparing or reviewing the quarterly financial statements and supporting schedules for assigned fund families.
- Working with the Senior Accountants, the Controller, the Senior VP of Accounting and the CFO on cross-portfolio reporting, including pitchbook materials.
- Responding to ad hoc requests from other Finance team members and from members of the Investment and IR teams, and working on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 5-7 years of work experience in public accounting with financial services clients or a mix of public and fund industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong interest in accounting and the private equity industry
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- A positive attitude and eagerness to tackle challenges and to constantly learn
If you have any questions or want to learn more please email your resume to Caelan Etti at email@example.com.