Accounting Manager (Hybrid, 2 days a month in office)
A highly successful International Ecommerce Marketplace, located in Boston, are actively seeking a seasoned Accounting Manager to join their team! This person will be responsible for overseeing various aspects of corporate accounting, including: commissions and bonus accounting, fixed and prepaid assets, and vendor accruals. They are looking to pay 135K-155K on a base, depending on experience, plus bonus. If you’re interested in the Accounting Manager position, keep reading!
- Partner with the Sales and Commissions team to properly account for commissions and bonuses
- Review monthly journal entries and reconciliations for areas including, but not limited to, fixed assets, intangible assets, prepaid expenses, term loan, accrued payroll/benefits, and vendor accruals
- Support international treasury with monthly international cash forecasting and banking covenants
- Compare actual results to budgeted expectations with the FP&A Team and provide additional reconciliation support where needed
- Support corporate audit efforts
- Review and approve domestic payroll and global contractor payments
- Manage international finance service providers for the international subsidiaries
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 7+ years of experience in corporate accounting and/or public accounting, including 2-3 years managing in a Corporate Accounting environment
- Proven expertise using Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel
- Experience working with accounting software such as NetSuite, Salesforce, FloQast, SmartSheet, and Coupa
- CPA required
This is a full-time opportunity that’s offering a base salary between 135-155K, depending on experience, plus bonus potential. If you’re interested, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel firstname.lastname@example.org.