Account Manager (Hybrid)
A rapidly growing accounting firm, located North-West of Boston, is actively seeking an Account Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in addition to training and developing Staff Accountants and Project Managers. If you’re interested in learning more about the Account Manager role, please keep reading.
- Deep understanding of GAAP, FAR, IRC and job cost accounting
- Performing indirect rate projections and year-end planning
- Managing indirect rates and advising on the appropriate rate structure
- Re-budgeting of funds for awards
- Manage client engagements, monitor staffing budgets for profitability and ensure necessary products and services are provided
- 10+ years of relevant accounting and auditing experience, preferably in public accounting
- At least 5 years of experience supervising, training, and mentoring staff
- CPA required
- Proficient with Microsoft office Suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid model
This is a full- time position that is offering a competitive compensation package with great benefits and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in applying to the Account Manager role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.